Renee was amazing , she was helpful over the phone friendly and in addition we want to thank you and her crew and services she was kind enough to stop at Robs roll over accident on the interstate during the rain storm that they witnessed as they were on there way to a call. They were kind enough to stop even thought they were heading to a call already. They new Rob was in trouble as they saw his Honda Civic flip four times down the embankment. Thank you Renee for taking our call tonight and working with us to try and get Robs belongings as well. We are from out of state and are grateful for the kindness you gave to us. Rob thankfully and miraculosly walked away from this wreck with abrasions , cuts scrapes and bruises and lots of glass embedded but he is alive , thankful for the quick call to 911 from Cozine who witnessed and acted fast. Thank you for what you do!
-Jenn & Robert T.
On May 5th my SUV got stuck in the mud at the Ohio River overlook on the Steel Bottom Rd. Cozine Towing was called and responded. The tow truck operator, Wilbur Cozine, was very professional and polite. Considering it was Saturday and the remote locate, I thought the service charge was reasonable.
...They showed up within about 40 minutes.and had us on the road in no time with our spare tire installed. I highly recommend them! To Cozine -- Thanks for your help!!!
Our Volvo was having serious deceleration issues on I-71 near Verona, KY and the nice lady at the gas station recommended Cozine's. Car was towed there and fixed properly, at a reasonable cost in 1 day! Cozine's... Trustworthy, skilled technicians and well...just nice people!
When I broke down on I70, these guys came to the rescue! They towed my car to their shop, replaced my alternator, and I was back on the road within a couple hours. All for a really good price. Thanks again for your help Cozine!!
Great experience, friendly, prices very reasonable.
Fast, friendly and at a decent price, would definitely return.
Very quick response, the driver and office staff we very nice and helpful. Highly recommend!
Did a really awesome job with my truck and worked with me!
They truly stand by their motto. I'm from Michigan and was traveling to Kentucky.. My truck broke down and I was by myself.. They went over and beyond to make sure that I felt I wasn't alone.. I found them by Google and they stuck with me every step of the way.. From coming to get me and taking me to a hotel so I wouldn't have to sleep in my vehicle. Towing my truck and fixing it the next day.. They took me 100 miles to the hotel I had reservations at.. They traveled 1 hr 45 minutes round trip to get the part to fix my truck and came back that 100 miles to get me when My truck was fixed.. In a town where I knew no one they helped a total stranger in so much distress and eased my worries.. They are NOT strangers ANYMORE.. I felt like family to them and I have made new friends for life.. I have NEVER in my life came across any company that has went so far out their way to treat their customers the way they did me.. I will NEVER forget the love, care and security they gave me!
Great Automotive Garage.
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.